Winston Boron III Super 10
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
FOR NYMPH SPECIALISTS.
Boron III Super 10 rods have been specifically designed for fishing applications that require more reach, perfect presentations and better long-rod balance.
With a downlocking reel seat, the rod balance moves into the grip, providing more connection to the blank and less perceived swing weight. This provides more sensitivity to the angler to detect soft strikes.
The rod’s shooting guides allow for slick, smooth mends. Boron III technology in the butt section gives ultimate fish fighting power, and the cigar grip allows anglers to put their index finger on the blank for more feel.
From high-stick nymphing, float tube fishing, stack mends or long drift dry fly presentations, Boron III Super 10 rods give anglers the most leverage from drift to drift.
- Advanced Boron III Technology
- Sensitive tip to detect subtle takes
- Stronger mid-section for accurate fly placement
- Strong lower half to control larger fish
- 1 1/2″ cork extension reduces arm fatigue in high-stick and extended reach situations
- Designed and Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- WEIGHTS: 3, 4 and 5 wt.
- ACTION: Medium
- SECTIONS: 4
- GUIDES: Hard chrome snake “Shooting Guides” with chrome nano-lite stripping guides
- REEL SEAT: Downlocking Nickel silver with burled wood insert
- STORAGE: Premium graphite rod tube with embroidered
logo rod sock