UltraLight Insulated Mat - Regular
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Really comfortable being only 2” thick? Yes. Thickness is not the key factor in an air mattress; the number of points of suspension is. Your body weight is supported by 181 individual air-filled pockets (size Regular)
Insulated well to protect me from the cold air and ground temps? Yes. Two types of insulation prevent radiant and convective heat loss – the mats have a tested R-Value of 3.1, and the lack of internal air movement means minimal loss of warmth compared to other designs.
Noisy when I shift around in my sleep? No. The reflective material (Exkin Platinum®) and the outer laminate material are both very quiet. Your tentmate will thank you in the morning.
- R-Value of 3.1 – sufficient warmth for late Spring to early Fall camping. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure
- 40/30D high-tensile nylon face fabric - the strongest face fabric available on an air mat
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the liquid extrusion TPU lamination to prevent delamination/mold issues caused by moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert