Ultra-Sil Dry Sack - 35 L - Pacific Blue
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Suitable for paddle sports? No. Featherweight fabrics are not appropriate for the sharp or abrasive elements in watersports. We recommend Lightweight Dry Sacks for general paddle use.
Waterproof? The fabric is more than adequately waterproof (2000+ mm hydrostatic head) for the intended use (storage inside a backpack or duffle).
Worth their weight and cost? Once you have experienced modular packing with ultralight, easy to pack, translucent dry bags, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without them.
- The Ultra-Sil Dry Sack won the Backpacker Editors’ Choice award, 2006
- 30D siliconized high-tenacity CORDURA Nylon fabric for extra strength, durability and a smooth finish for easy packing
- Avoid sharp or hard-edged objects and abrasive surfaces
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Waterproof, reinforced seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Reinforced stitching for greater seam strength on all stress points
- Super compact and ultra-lightweight
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use
- As of 2018: Features the patent-pending 5/8in | 15mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins