THE ONE 9.6MM X 60M BLUE
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The One 9.6 is a new rope with original ecological and technological performances. Innovated for better environmental awareness and vertical performances. The One 9.6 takes up multiple challenges:
- 1 Rope = 1 Tree Fight against global warming. Beal plants a tree for every The One rope.
- 100% Recyclable for the Circular economy. The reduced packaging comes from sustainable forests.
- Oeko-Tex The OEKO TEX label guarantees that no harmful products are included in the rope. The One is the first rope certified by OEKO-TEX
- Ultra Fluid 'Soft touch' sheath reduces the friction in the carabiners, feeds fluidly when slack is needed and has a resistance to friction.
- Unicore process bonds the core and sheath to increase safety.
- Magic Pack coiling method prevents the rope from kinking.
- Non-Dry Treated
The international label STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX ®, has been created by two textile institutes in 1992: OTI (Austria) and Hohenstein (Germany). It is the first label, product-oriented, which addresses consumer concerns about human ecology. The label guarantees the absence of harmful substances for health. The certificate is renewed every year and valid for a group of articles sharing the exact same components.