Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Duffel 30L
|Availability:||Out of stock|
The smallest and lightest duffel in the Black Hole® line, perfect for daily errands or gear organization. Made with a light yet tough 100% recycled nylon with a 100% recycled polyester lining.
- Lightweight, sturdy recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Zippered top opening provides wide access to the main compartment; small stash pocket in main chamber holds essentials
- Micro exterior daisy chains provide various lash points
- Durable webbing grab handles adjust for various carrying options—in hand, over shoulder or as a backpack
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- 230 g (8.1 oz)
Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
230 g (8.1 oz)
10" x 18" x 10"
30L (1,831 cu in)