Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved Fish Native World Trout Responsibili-Tee
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Nothing says wild like an intact adipose fin on a steelhead. The Long-Sleeved Native World Trout Responsibili-Tee® speaks to the importance of native fish and wild fisheries, and is made from a comfortable and sturdy 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester. The fabric reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Original Patagonia artwork is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams lend comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Representing the next stage in the evolution of Patagonia T-shirts
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original art
- 255 g (9 oz)
Size & Fit
5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn