Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 120 (Ember)
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||*In Store Pick Up Only*|
The Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot 120 motorized kayak leverages Minn Kota's Spot-Lock technology; motoring you to your fishing spot faster, and holding your position over the hole.
Command the kayak with a touch of your thumb using the Bluetooth connected i-Pilot remote.
- The saltwater-ready 45 lb. thrust 12V Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back
- Spot-Lock technology holds your kayak in position despite wind and current. Maintain your position while keeping your hand free to cast, fight a fish or change lures
- Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
- Large open cockpit and aft tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
- Four 18" tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories
- Two forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mount rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts
- Tournament-ready channels secure your catch board with in-hull storage when not in use. Maximum catch board storage length 32". Board not included
- Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse
- Lift assist helps deploy and stow motor quickly in shallow water or when launching and landing. 24 lbs. motor console can be removed for transport
- Kill switch key holds the spare prop pin and doubles as a prop wrench
- Console floor plug stores in the tank well and can be used to keep water out when the motor is removed or you want to paddle
- Custom tackle box included
- Lead-acid or lithium-ion battery compatible
- Three through-hull wiring kits and a universal transducer mount allow you to mount a fish finder in minutes without the need to drill into your kayak.
|Number of Paddlers||1|
|Material||Single Layer Polyethylene|
|Total Weight Capacity The total weight a boat can support on the water including everything – the Assembled Boat, People, Gear, Dog, Motor/Pedal Console (when applicable) and 75 lb. Lead-acid Battery (when required).||558 lb | 253.11 kg|
|Usable Weight Capacity The weight that is left for People, Gear, and Dog after accounting for the weight of the Assembled Boat and 75 lb. Lead-acid Battery (when required).||331 lb | 150.14 kg|
|Assembled Boat Weight The boat’s weight including everything Old Town supplies with the boat - Hull, Hardware, Seat, Accessories and Motor/Pedal console (when applicable).||152 lb | 68.9472 kg|
|Motor Console Weight||24 lb | 10.89 kg|
|Removable Seat Weight||6 lb | 2.72 kg|
|Length||12 ft | 3.7 m|
|Width||37 in | 94 cm|