Falcon Red Kayak w/ Paddle Solo
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||*In Store Pick Up Only*|
Point 65 Sweden presents the modular Falcon Solo.
The Falcon, made in durable HTP (High-Performance Thermoplastic), is easy to handle in and out of the water. With Point 65’s innovative Snap-Tap system, the Falcon snaps apart and reassembles in seconds for a kayak that is comfortable, stable, strong and, due to it’s modularity, extremely easy to carry. The Falcon is a rigid, high-performance kayak that you can carry with a smile on your face and which will fit in the back of most cars. It will also fit comfortably in SUV, crossover and minivans with plenty of room to spare.
The Falcon features a comfortable seat, contoured foot braces, dry hatches on the front and rear section, and a tank-well for safe storage of your dry bag on your next adventure. The ingenious fold-able backrest offers great back support. The molded carrying handles front and rear in combination with the mounted carrying handles make the Falcon very easy to carry.
- Swedish design & engineering
- Solo configuration; Front section paired with back section = solo kayak.
- Tandem configuration; Front section paired with back and midsection = tandem kayak
- Includes Easy Tourer Basic paddle
- Multi person kayak; keep adding midsections to create a multi-person kayak
- Modular -splits apart for easy storage, carrying, and transport
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs.
- Product weight: Solo (40 lbs.) Tandem (60 lbs.)