Day Tripper First Aid Kit
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Day Tripper is designed for adventurers who demand professional quality medical supplies even on shorter trips.
Perfect on fast-and-light daylong treks or ambitious overnights, this kit has the same premium features as the larger kits in the Mountain Series - including advanced wound cleaning and closing supplies, a wide array of dressings and medications, and Dr. Weiss's Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine.Mountain Series quality in a very compact, sub-1 lb. package.
This kit features best in class brand named products and added value items with its inclusion of Easy Access Bandages (so easy to open you'll say WOW.), Moleskin, Irrigation Syringe and a 220 page Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine that features 97 illustrations, 43 first aid categories and 160 subcategories including "Weiss Advise" improvised techniques and "When to Worry" tips on recognizing life-threatening conditions. Benefit from our efficient kit building process which increases capacity and boasts a faster turnaround rate.
Features and Benefits
- Clean and Close Wounds -Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses -A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Personal Protection -Nitrile examition gloves plus biohazard disposal bag.
- Stop Blisters Before they Start -Die-cut Moleskin plus Skin Tac topical adhesive to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. -The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
- Bandage Materials
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterlie, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- Blister / Burn
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2"
- 2 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- Medical Information
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 3 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- Wound Care
- 4 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Skin Tac Adhesive Wipes
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use