Big River Dry Bag
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Suitable for paddle sports? Absolutely. The tough 420 D nylon ripstop face fabric is durable and UV resistant. Just apply reasonable caution in sharp and abrasive environments.
Waterproof? The body of the dry sack is more than adequately waterproof (10,000 mm hydrostatic head) – just avoid submersion, as water can seep through the roll-top closure of any dry bag.
Easy to transport? Yes. Rolled up, they take up very little space. In use, the multiple lash points and double ‘D’-Rings offer plenty of attachment points for a carry strap.
- TPU laminated fabric with 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Super strong and abrasion-resistant 420D Nylon fabric
- Waterproof, double-stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Hypalon lash loops for secure attachment or stacking
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Oval base resists rolling - stays where you put it
- Features the patent-pending Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
- Features the patent-pending 3/4in | 20mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins