Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL1
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Already one of our best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking tents, the Copper Spur HV UL1 1-person tent just got better. Redesigned with new features inside and out, using proprietary materials that are lighter, stronger, and equipped with hardware that makes set-up even easier. The high volume design provides ample living space in this freestanding structure. Traditional, media, and 3D bin pockets help to organize your gear without cramping your sleep space or capacity to sit up inside. Awning-style vestibules can be customized to expand living space, great for both drizzle and sun protection. Your ultimate UL home away from home.
Construction & Materials:
- Fly and floor are silicone treated with proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon breathable and polyester mesh
- NEW proprietary tent corner construction with unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ to streamline tent set-up by combining three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop. Keyed hole buckle locks pole tip securely during setup, hinged design stabilizes structure by equalizing force between tent body, rainfly, and ground stake.
- NEW proprietary ultralight nylon double rip-stop, mixed denier fabric offers extra tear strength and puncture resistance without adding weight.
- NEW pre-bent span pole with high-volume angle hub (UL1), 4-way high-volume hub design (UL2, UL3, UL4) increases strength, stability, and shedding.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NFL and NSL pole system
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 3 interior mesh pockets, 1 3-D bin pocket, 1 media pocket, 7 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes & 2 awning guylines
- Gear loft loops included
- UL1 fits the Wall, Triangle and Square gear lofts - sold separately
- NEW awning-style vestibule with double-zippers provide multiple access options.
- Features one door and one vestibule
- NEW 3-D bin ‘mezzanine’ at the foot provides elevated storage, oversized ceiling pocket at the head provides additional storage; media pockets provide cord-routing for electronics.
- Reduced condensation with dual low-vent vestibule doors and high fly vent to maximize active and passive airflow.
- Smooth-closing, dual-zipper doors with easy-grip pulls allow for ease of entry, exit and quick, reach-through access.
- Quick Stash door-keeper makes stowing unzipped doors quick and easy.
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability; pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly; reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners make it easy to see at night.
- Vestibule zippers protected with storm flap.
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights.
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately.
- Compatible with Copper Spur HV UL1 footprint featuring Tiplok™ Tent Buckles.
- Fast-fly setup available with footprint.
Specs & Sizing:
- Trail Weight: 2 lbs. 2 oz. / 964 g.
- Packed Weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz. / 1.08 kg.
- Fast Fly Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz. / 737 g.
- Packed Size: 17.5" x 5.5" / 44 x 14 cm.
- Floor Area: 20 ft. ^2 / 1.9 m. ^2
- Head Height: 38" / 97 cm.
- Vestibule Area: 9 ft. ^2 / 0.8 m. ^2
- Footprint Weight: 4 oz. / 113 g.
- Number of Seasons: 3
- Number of Doors: 1