Adventure Medical Kit Sportsman 400 Series
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Sportsman 400 is a wilderness first aid kit that sets the standard in backcountry care with hospital-quality contents like a tourniquet, C-Splint™, and WoundStop® trauma dressing for treating injuries and illnesses ranging from knife cuts to penetration wounds. The supplies are organized into injury-specific pockets using the Easy Care™ Organization System and are listed on the external kit map so you can quickly find what you need for any emergency.
Some of the included beneficial items are:
The Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
- Know how to treat injuries experienced while hunting, fishing, or snowmobiling. Written by wilderness medicine expert Eric A. Weiss, MD, this book includes over 50 improvised techniques and 100 illustrations for treating outdoor injuries and illnesses.
WoundStop® & SWAT-T
- Stop life-threatening bleeds quickly in the field with the easy-to-use SWAT-T™ tourniquet and WoundStop® trauma dressing. From knife cuts to penetration wounds, make sure you’re prepared.
Detachable Field Trauma Kit
- Take life-saving trauma supplies with you and leave the larger kit at base camp. This lightweight, waterproof trauma pack has supplies to stop severe bleeding and administer CPR.
"Find It Fast" Design
- Find the emergency supplies you need quickly, even in the dark. The external kit map shows where supplies are located, while the reflective design helps you find the kit quickly at night.
- Stabilize fractures with the flexible C-Splint™, protect burns by applying a petrolatum dressing, and care for wounds using an irrigation syringe, wound closure strips, and tinctures of benzoin.
Easy Care™ Organization System
- Provide fast and effective care in emergencies. The first aid kit’s first aid supplies are organized into injury-specific pockets that make it possible for anyone to confidently administer first aid.