Travel pants made of nylon/spandex performance fabric with four-way stretch and 40-UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
With a four-way stretch fabric, Stonycroft Jeans have the all-day comfort and forgiving flex to make them exceptional everyday pants for travel, work or just hanging around the home front. Made of a soft, forgiving blend of 95% nylon (67% recycled) and 5% spandex, they have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and spills while providing 40-UPF sun protection to shelter your skin. We designed Stonycrofts with five-pocket jean styling that includes two handwarmer pockets, a small coin pocket on the right hip and two rear pockets; the edges of each pocket are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish. Other details include a zip fly, an antique-nickel shank-button closure and antique-nickel piton rivets along with double-needle belt loops for durability. The slim-straight fit sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then runs straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds. They’re also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic five-pocket styling with antique-nickel shank-button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, antique-nickel piton rivets throughout
- Front handwarmer pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets; pocket-edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish and lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 281 g (9.9 oz)
4.4-oz 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn