||*In Store Pick Up Only*
Built for going fast and going far, the NRS Escape Inflatable SUP Boards deliver the efficiency for after-work attainment paddles and the carrying capacity for overnight tours.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- In addition to our proprietary Axis Technology™, Escape SUPs feature a 6" wide stiffening band, both which improve stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Six D-rings on the nose and four D-rings on the tail come rigged and ready with bungee cord out of the box.
- Features two additional D-rings for attaching a water bottle and leash.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Three sturdy handles, one in the center of the deck for hauling solo, and one on both the nose and tail for carrying with a buddy or to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, one Touring fin, one Grass fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
||11'6" L x 32" W x 6" T
|Paddler Size Range:
|Number of D-rings:
|Number of Handles:
||Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief
||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial
- (1) Touring Fin, (1) Grass Fin
- High-pressure pump
- Pressure gauge
- Sup Travel Pack Bag
- Leafield valve adapter
- Repair kit
- Axis Technology™ acrylic stiffener
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance